Showing all 3 results
Temporary to permanent applications, tiles are a great choice! Interlocking options. Glue down options.
Champion Sports Flex
- Versatile, high-tech, maintenance-free modular flooring. It is formulated to withstand the daily abuse of even industrial/ commercial applications -- including forklift traffic. Install over almost any type of existing floor. Create patterns by mixing the colors.
- Re-surfaces cracked or chipped floors for added safety
- No costly installation fees-- simply lay down and lock together with a mallet
- Modular design allows easy replacement of tiles
Applications: Industrial floors, weight room, golf course, locker rooms, ice rinks, garage floors, warehouses, temporary/portable flooring, showrooms, airplane hanger, wherever a durable floor is neededMade of: PVC Thickness: 5/16" Weight: 4.85 lbs per tile Size: 19.5"x19.5" (2.64 sq ft/tile) Design: Round raised embossing on the surface. Raised grid pattern on the underside. Sides have a "jigsaw" interlocking system. Installation: Loose Lay or adhere down.
Ultimate Diagonal Tile
- Polypropylene fibers; UV stabilized
- Resistant to surface abrasion; Mold/Mildew
- Indoor/outdoor; Recess or surface mount
Applications: Entrances, Landings, Foyers, Weight Rooms, Ice Arenas, High Traffic Areas
- Made of: Nonwoven blend of 17-300 DPF solution dyed ASOTA Polypropylene (UV stabilized) fibers; 60 oz face fiber weight; Total weight of 186 oz/sq yd; Bitumen backing
- Colors: Charcoal